Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cookies Favorites

I plan to bake several different types of cookies for the holidays. I better get on it since Christmas is right around the corner. Here is what I plan to make!
Carmels 
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Ginger Cookies
Peanut Butter Balls (Buck Eyes)
Christmas Holly Wreaths (my favorite and so simple) Except I add 1/2 tsp of almond flavor to mine
I have already made the Holly Cookies! One down 4 to go! I have never made carmels before, or any other type of candy so it will be more of an experiment for me.
Now if I could only get on top of my Christmas shopping for Joe. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Cream Cheese Cookies are the best! That's what I made when I was home one night, I took 2 dozen back to school with me.
    Also, peanut butter hershey kiss cookies are a must in our house. :D

    ReplyDelete