Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom's don't have one Title

Mommy's have more than one title! (No offense to all your hard working dad's out there who do a good job at many of these things too)!

Housekeeper - if it doesn't get done by mom it probably won't get done at all and then you will end up living in a heap.

Nurse - I loved playing nurse when I was little and I am still doing it now. Alwaya trying to figure out and diagnose the symptoms and how I can fix it before go to the doctor

Chef - a love/hate title for me but again, who else is going to stuff those little faces with good food to eat.

Comforter - Kids fall down a lot and it's MOM TO THE RESCUE!

Friend - I like to think that my kids will look at me as more than just the person who says "NO" all the time but a person they came come to with anything and trust that I will love them no matter what

Peacemaker/Judge - My time is coming when I will settle my boys first fight over something.

I'm sure you could add some of your own to the list. What are they? Love to all my mom friends. You have all impacted me in some pretty amazing ways!

2 comments:

  1. Teacher! I love knowing that whether we decide to homeschool, I will always be my children's first and primary teacher. Watching your kids learn new things is such an amazing experience!

    Oh, and we can't forget... personal shopper, financial advisor, stylist, facilitator of gaming, interpreter, bodyguard and advocate to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha HA! So true to all of the above Lynsey!

    ReplyDelete