Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pregnant for 23 weeks already!

Just a quick update on this new little pea pod that I already can't wait to hold, to nurse, to kiss, to read too, to introduce to Jake as well as the family and friends. Being pregnant this second time around has been a breeze. The only difference between this pregnancy and Jake's is the fact that Jake wasn't here yet and I had all the time in the world to cook, clean, nap and read! The great thing about a second pregnancy is my ability to relax and let the time pass without worrying about what labor is going to be like, finding all the baby crap I may need when it gets here(since I already have all the crap I can possibly store) and Jake takes up so much of my day that the time flies by giving me very little time to think about how much longer I have to be pregnant. Besides that there really is nothing different about this pregnancy from the first one. Even though we are not going to find out the sex of this baby, I have a strong feeling that it is going to be a boy, but only because I feel the exact same I did with Jake and this baby moves around a lot like Jake did. Girl or Boy I only pray that baby number two will like to snuggle a little more than Jake did, and that it will nurse a little faster as well. Jake seemed to take a good 45 min when he ate. Oh and I can't forget all the throwing up he did too! I have to add at that the, "let's not repeat that all over again" list. Jake has been a joy and I am excited to add another joy to my life. I would post a preggo picture but I have yet to take one so you will just have to wait. I do have a belly though, in case you were worried that I wasn't showing yet. I most certainly am and it has been getting harder and harder to put my socks and shoes on. Thankfully I can still cuddle with Jake before naps and bedtime. I will miss it when my belly is too big for me to hold him while I read him a book and sing him a few bedtime songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment