Monday, March 30, 2009

I think I felt the first movement!

So I have been in North Carolina for the last couple of days I a few nights ago I was laying on the floor doing a 15 min relaxation cd with my sister Heather. During the cd we were in the middle of some deep breathing exercises and all of a sudden I felt this weird little thud in my belly. I was sure that it wasn't gas which is surprising for me since I am typically a gassy person. I have been feeling that same thing for the past couple of days and think it is the coolest thing! I have been so anxious to feel the movements of the baby. The only thing that sucks is that it just so happened to be the day after Joe left for a 13 day missions trip to Haiti and Puerto Rico! Although I was able to tell him over the phone of the exciting new step toward parenthood. This has been a crazy month for new babies. Four of our friends had babies this month! Congrats to all our friends! I can't wait to join you all as a first time mom!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Melissa! What a beautiful and exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete