Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Belly Update 29 weeks



Well, there it is! I can't believe that I have less than three months until this little person comes into our life. I have been day dreaming about what that moment will be like for us. My dreams at night have gotten a little crazy too! My favorite thing to imagine or picture is that moment when I see Joe's eyes light up and get to bond with the baby in his own way. I feel that I have had a special bond with it inside of me, feeling it move around all day. It will be so wonderful to see Joe develop a special love for it as well. I am really excited to make my mom and dad grandparents for the first time, and my sisters first time aunts. That is about all for now. Short and Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. yay!!
    you're just curvy all over the place! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my number one favorite moment of our whole birth experience was bill's face when jude first appeared. i will never forget it.

    ReplyDelete