Friday, May 29, 2009

My Top Ten Moments In LIfe

#1 - Of Course Marrying my perfect match Joe Wisley!

#2 - Our Wedding night and the honeymoon! (brownchickenbrowncow)

#3 - Finishing our 2200 mile journey on the A.T.

#4 - Finding out I was Pregnant for the first time!

#5 - Moving to Rainbow Christian Camp

#6 - Adopting my Dog Maximus

#7 - The Rock Week (Summer 2006)

#8 - Playing with my sister's and cousin's when we were little girls!

#9 - Being baptised by Joe

#10 - Feeling baby Wisley move inside me for the first time!

Think of the things that give you joy today! God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh Melissa!
    :D
    all I can say is ITB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown Chicken brown Cow? That's a first! :) (I do get it though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we were on the AT one of our friends would say brown chicken brown cow as one word instead of the original "bowchickawowwow" whenever we talked about people hooking up with each other on the trail. She tried to inherit that as a trail name but it became an inside joke instead.

    ReplyDelete