Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dirty Hair Update!

I am amazed at my hair right now! I haven't washed it in a week and today I decided it was time to wash it, but not with Shampoo, I used baking soda! It felt so weird as I poured the paste all over my head and scrubbed my scalp with it. After I rinsed my hair actually felt like I had just put conditioner in it and I also used the soda to scrub my face. It was a great exfoliator! The big test was what my hair looked and felt like after I dried it. I normally let it air dry but today I used a blow dryer because I was too impatient to wait and let's be honest, blow drying your hair just seems to make your hair look better in my opinion. So here are some pics of my new hair. So fresh and so clean and without the chemicals!

My pathetic sexy pose.


Oh so shiny! I love it. Now all I need is a good hair cut and it will look even healthier!






3 comments:

  1. YAY I'm so glad you like the baking soda! I have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good! Was it hard to get your brush through it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it wasn't hard to brush through at all. Now, I do need a haircut. My ends are so dead and spilt so that part of my hair is hard to brush but the rest of it felt pretty normal!

    ReplyDelete