Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jake Pictures













Here are a few of my favorite from the past couple of weeks. He is a happy little guy.

I brought Jake into Sear last Tue and had his one month picture taken. We got some pretty good shots and he even smiled for a few of them. I kind of wish I would have just gotten a little creative with taking some at home shots and printing them out instead of blowing 150 bucks on professional pictures. Oh well, you have to do it at least once in their life.

I am heading to Chicago today for a few more baby showers. I feel like I have had 10 of them already but this will only be number 5. I am very blessed to have so many friends and famly to spoiled him rotten.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! Right when I opened your blog and I saw him, "Awwww! He's REAL cute!" came out of my mouth. Congratulations, Mom! You did good! Don't you love your little guy?!

    ReplyDelete