Saturday, October 10, 2009

Infant Acne Solution

For those of you who have kids or babies and you are dealing with infant acne, or even have acne yourself I have a solution that worked for my 3 week old. He started getting a little acne at 3 weeks old. I hated to see all those little red bumps appear on his cute little face. I know he didn't know any better, but I didn't want him to look that way so I dug through my natural remedies kit and found some Melaleuca Oil. I put a drop of the oil on a warm wet wash cloth and wiped the cloth all over his face. Within a day the acne dried up and the red bumps were gone. He still gets a few red spots here and there so I just wipe off his face once a day with the oil. There you have it. Just like Magic!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'll have to try that. Where do you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where you find it because my mom gets the stuff for me. I can ask her. I think if you just look it up online you will find it pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have used that with Owen! At least I'll know for next time...thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete