Friday, April 9, 2010

Staying motivated to get results!

I have decided to start blogging about my workouts. Not because I think you all would be interested but because I need something to keep me going at a steady pace. I never thought that I would come to this point in my life where I thought working out was too time consuming since that was my life 3 years ago. All I wanted to do was workout and stay in great shape. Now all I want to do is play with my son and keep the house clean. I am tired of not fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes. I don't want to have to go out and buy a bigger size when I am only one size bigger then I was so I am going to learn to love working out once again.
One way that will help me stay motivated is for your encouraging words. The second way will be posting up pics of my progress. I have already taken my before photos which will be at the end of this blog. My goal is to have lost 10 pounds by the end of June. Not a lot of weight to lose but that will get me to my pre-pregnancy weight and allow me to where my cute clothes again. I am also going to post one blog each week about my workouts, nutrition, the pain I am in as well as a picture update once a month. If you struggle with your weight whether it be that you need to lose or gain weight or if you have other health problems which you would benefit from working out feel free to write me and ask. I love answering peoples questions about health.
Well here it is: April 2nd - Day 1 Pics

3 comments:

  1. Girl you are doing great! I never fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes until my kids slowed down on nursing when they were around 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck. maybe i'll do it along with you..i have those extra 10-15 baby pounds still hanging on, too. do you think breastfeeding has anything to do with it? i've always heard that you lose weight so quickly b/c of bfing, but maybe that's just at first? and the last few annoying pounds hang on because your body thinks it needs stored fat to keep up with bfing? also...i feel like i'm fairly close to back to my original size, but it's like my skin isn't! (gross, i know) i got SO big right at the very end, that my poor belly got so stretched and i don't know if there's anything i can do to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, girl, I hope I look as good as you do 6 months after this baby is born! :) You are crazy!

    But anyway, good luck with the workouts and diet. Maybe you can join me on a vegetarian diet this summer! You are very motivated so I'm sure you will lose it all in no time.

    ReplyDelete